We are accountantsBut we are also so much more than that
Chief Exec (or so she thinks) – She makes all the important decisions (or so she thinks).
- Water pistol shooting: 2/5
- Causing trouble out of the office: 5/5
- Talking on the phone: 5/5
- Arriving at the office on time: 1/5
- Ability to affect laptop working capabilities: 4/5
Company gatecrasher… 2IC (The real Chief Exec) – She makes all the important decisions happen (with Original Chief Exec input).
- Office Woofer training: 1/5
- Wine Friday appreciation: 4/5
- Desk tidiness: 2/5
- Continual office system changes/improvements: 5/5
- Finding processing errors: 5/5
Our tax administrator… And basically all things tax guy.
- Ability to quote Tax Act: 4/5
- Google Sheets appreciation: 1/5
- SARS objection skills: 5/5
Our office administrator (come barista, website and graphic designer)
- Coffee making skills: 10/5
- Diary monitoring: 3/5
- Telephone messages recording: 2/5
Our senior accountant and client account manager.
- Review skills: 5/5
- Office noise contribution: 2/5
- Coffee appreciation: 1/5
- Technical arguments: 4/5
Our bookkeeper, payroll and CIPC team member, she makes sure compliance things get done.
- List writing ability: 5/5
- Contributing to office noise: 2/5
- Scrap paper-sharing: 5/5
- Baking for the office: 1/5
- Office radio oversight: 4/5
Our newest bookkeeper.
- Office treats: 5/5
- Task prioritisation: 2/5
- (Still sussing out the rest)
Office Woofer 1 – Bendigo
Best thug beagle boy we know (also a SA champion show dog).
- Not jumping on visitors: 1/5
- Stealing capabilities 5/5
- Sun tanning: 4/5
- Sharing office woofer bed: 2/5
- (Unwanted) Attendance at meetings: 5/5
Office Woofer 2 – Madison
Extremely mad but beautiful choc lab (thinks she’s a beagle).
- Calmness around visitors: 1/5
- Home-time alertness: 4/5
- Playing with the staff: 5/5
- Resisting urge to inspect countertops: 2/5
- Posing for office photos: 5/5
Office Woofer 3 – Bella
Currently undergoing training from the mad but beautiful choc lab (we think she’s a choc lab).
- Occupation of other staff member chairs: 5/5
- Ability to remain calm when Office Woofer 2 is not in sight: 1/5
- Desk inspection skills: 5/5
- Providing of attention to other staff members: 4/5
- Ball skills: 2/5
- Office treats: 5/5